SERVICE CENTER GENERALIST
Nixon is California’s iconic watch and accessories brand, born from action sports culture and always pushing the never been done. As a company we are creative, we are ambitious, we take risks. Above all, we want to build great product with the world’s youth as our audience. We collaborate with the best in the business: brands, athletes, retailers, causes. People who share our mindset and our belief that we can make an impact, one detail at a time.
This role is the Service Center jack of all trades. In this position, you are counted on to process repair and small part orders quickly and efficiently. You are expected to jump in wherever needed to keep the service lifecycle flowing, including assisting with light repairs. You are part of a dynamic team that is customer obsessed and focused to keep Nixon time pieces on consumers’ wrists. Working with cross functional teams, you are responsible for meeting customer expected lead times, maintaining an excellent key performance indicator (KPI) scoreboard.
- Receive and prepare inbound repair orders
- Prepare and ship outbound repair orders
- Ensure system notifications are sent
- Facilitate special customer requests
- Manage exception repair orders where customer input is required
- Fulfill small part requests
- Manage accurate supply levels
- Assist with simple repairs, like battery and band changes
- Practice good inventory management and participate in physical inventory audits
- Report daily progress (KPI check-ins) to make sure customer lead time expectations are met
- Be a product knowledge guru
- Collaborate and support team efforts in delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Complete special projects as assigned
KEY COMPETENCIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Customer centric
- Team player with a “can do” attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Technical facility
- Position based in Carlsbad, California, USA. Primarily on-site presence, with some remote work.
Are you ready to be a part of this! Please forward your resume to: email@example.com Include Service Center Generalist in the subject line.
This position is in Carlsbad, CA, USA
Due to the volume of resumes we cannot respond to everyone personally, but we do thank you for your interest and for reaching out to Nixon. Please, no phone calls. Thank you!